- Auction date & time: Tuesday 31st August @ 12:30pm
- Auction Venue: Bid onsite, by phone or via Zoom
- Property Address: GPS Co-ordinates -26.357963, 28.125575 (Thakoza) Portions 48 & 85 Of The Farm Palmientfontein 141 IR
- Viewing: By appointment
- Located along the border of Thakoza and Alrode South
- Excellent residential development opportunity
- 20Ha site area with approximately 7.5Ha dam (ex-quarry)
- Situated within an established residential node with schools and shopping centres
- Natural spring with recently tested high-quality water supply
- Easy access to main roads and highways
- The property is fully functional with the raw material mined onsite.
- All processes leading to the finished product is completed within the facility.
- The clay is known as “Karoo Deposit” / “Kalahari Deposit” and is only found at this quarry.
Raw material reserves:
- Clay – ± 200 000 tons with a reserve value of approximately R57 000 000.00
- Grok – ± 15 000 tons valued at R170 per cubic meter (m³)
- Ash – ± 18 000 tons valued at R200 per ton
Property Land Size: 16.1872 ha (Portion 48) + 4.0458 ha (Portion 85)