A Turnkey Business Opportunity
To be sold as a going concern
Dully instructed by the directors under the sole mandate for auction
- Well maintained building – everything works.
- Established clientele.
- Well-positioned in the market (not too expensive, not too low)
- Deals mainly with corporate clients for conferences and events
- Accommodation services to both corporate and non-corporate clients from all over the country and surrounding countries
- Network capital from a core team with a natural flair for the industry
- The Apollo effortlessly combines a state-of-the-art conferencing venue with luxury accommodation of timeless Greek design. It creates an experience that is both stylishly intimate and large enough to meet and surpass all conferencing and business requirements.
- With a complimentary shuttle service during office hours to and from the Sandton Gautrain station, the Apollo Hotel in Randburg offers the last word in convenience for the time-pressed business traveler.
- Superb personalized service and friendly staff strive to cater to guests’ every need with the utmost professionalism. From sumptuous dining to every conceivable convenience, you can be assured of an unforgettable stay.
- With a capacity for up to 136 overnight guests, Apollo Hotel offers accommodation to suit every budget and occasion to ensure that the guests’ out-of-office experience has all the comforts of their own home.
- Apollo Hotel boasts 7 separate conferencing venues including a Banqueting Hall offering different setup options such as cinema, classroom, U-shape, or boardroom layouts – with the capacity to accommodate anything from 5 to 400 delegates
- A modern Business Centre, offering photocopying, internet, email, and fax.
- Acropolis Bar – provides an upmarket, affordable atmosphere for guests to relax, and unwind in safe sophistication. The best cocktails in town are served.
Dining – the Apollo Hotel offers a range of dining options; guests may choose to order from the room service menu in the comfort of their room or to have a casual meal or drink in the relaxed atmosphere of the Acropolis Bar or a-la-carte in the exquisite Attica Restaurant. The night view from the Attica is not to be missed. It enables guests to feel safe and secure without having to leave the doors of this fantastic dining experience.